Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sod it, You're all fired!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't think it's acceptable to urinate in customers drains but I must admit it's something Ive done once!!maybe twice?well ok a few times /emoticons/smile.png
I find a tree or bush down the back if tere garden but I'm getting a porta potti for the van as iv got IBS and it's not fun dashing to a pub or McDonald's when youv "got" to go

I find a tree or bush down the back if tere garden but I'm getting a porta potti for the van as iv got IBS and it's not fun dashing to a pub or McDonald's when youv "got" to go
awful condition

i once employed a lad with IBS . he had his own makeshift loo in van .also was peein /pooin at nearly every house, usually in the middle of a hedge

If you pay more, do you get a better calibre of person working for you?
Just wondering for future reference innit.
Yes and no some people will feel more worth in themselves and work harder other people are just

Lol sometimes I do stevie

Yep it's not fun but I'm an idiot and I love a drink and spicy food so diet balance with everything else I eat to make it a bit more, thicker shall we say lol

Anyway back to sacking people ;-)

I could really do with a portaloo in my van for my 1 o'clock poo, it would save me so much time in the day,but things would be a bit tight in my caddy and I'd probably end up shtting in my drill case by accident in the dark. :rolleyes:

I bet he had a sore ****:eek:
it got ridiculous . he was always late ,cos he was stuck on the loo. his mum came out in her nightie- "he wont be long,its always worse when he knows you are waiting..."

""all i want to do is go and clean windows..."

I have an empty oasis 750ml **** bottle in the van, i find 750ml is enough and they have a wider opening so you can get the tip of your **** in without an airlock, what ive found using the standard pop bottles and shoving your bell end up against it for a urine is air cant escape from the bottle and you end up spraying **** back on yourself as the pressure builds, im an early ******* so very rarely need a dump daytime.

I have an empty oasis 750ml **** bottle in the van, i find 750ml is enough and they have a wider opening so you can get the tip of your **** in without an airlock, what ive found using the standard pop bottles and shoving your bell end up against it for a urine is air cant escape from the bottle and you end up spraying **** back on yourself as the pressure builds, im an early ******* so very rarely need a dump daytime.
Reminds me of going to away football matches on the coach before they had bogs on them. Booze was allowed on coaches back then :thumbsup:We used to take an old oil can and slash in that. Once one of my mates was so desperate for a slash on the coach to Sunderland that he was passed going. We had to stop the coach to let him off, but he couldn't go and was in agony :confused:

I only have 1 person I would trust to work for me apart from my son and he is as dodgy as anything

But we both used to sub off the same company and spent a long time working with him one winter (taking a days work each but doing it together for safety in the ice)

He may be iffy but always does the job to the best of his ability

Hard to find someone you trust to represent your business while you are working elsewhere

Especially those of us with high standards

25l barrel for me, find its the only thing with a neck wide enough......

As for hiring, screw that, reckon its more hassle than its worth, I "might" hire a lad over summer very part time to brush some kiln dried sand into drives etc for me because I fekkin hate that.

If you pay more, do you get a better calibre of person working for you?
Just wondering for future reference innit.
Minimum Wage = £6.31 ph

Living wage (Nottingham) £7.45 ph

I was paying £10.00 ph. On the books, taking care of their taxes & NI making sure they're insured paid holiday every year in accordance with the law and so on.

How much do you think a domestic window cleaner (as an employee) should be paid? Before answering if you bother, remember how pathetically little your customers want to pay YOU for the job to start with..

25l barrel for me, find its the only thing with a neck wide enough......
As for hiring, screw that, reckon its more hassle than its worth, I "might" hire a lad over summer very part time to brush some kiln dried sand into drives etc for me because I fekkin hate that.
I like brushing sand over my block paving. BTW what do you recommend I use for getting oil off block paving Diwrnach?

I like brushing sand over my block paving. BTW what do you recommend I use for getting oil off block paving Diwrnach?
New blocks is the best answer if you want it gone 100% otherwise various oil removers will "kind" of work, a bit, maybe lol

Latest Posts

Back