Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar cleaning email

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For the record.... I never led anything.... let alone a charge.
He was claiming 'death and serious injury' if you did not attend his course.

I simply asked for one link to any information on the web related to death due caused by cleaning a solar panel.

He had nothing.

Then, and I could be wrong but I think it was @Solarpanelcleanington said there was the occasional dead squirrel or bird that had chewed through the wires and within minutes Steve had jumped all over this as evidence and proof that you can be killed by a solar panel.

I am sure to this day if a panel fell off a roof and hit you on the bonce it may kill you but I am struggling still to find any evidence of death due to cleaning of panels.

Solar Steve is nothing more than a joke and has done more irrepreble harm to the cleaning industry alone than any ome person in history.

Large solar farms could have been a tidy eaener for all including steve but he sold out at super low prices in order to try and corner the market and he did, now he just cant find anyone to clean them.
OK, may be a poor choice of words, but you gave us hours of entertainment putting him right and challenging him to the point he'd get tied up in knots and throw a hissy fit. Part of what got me hooked on this forum lol

OK, may be a poor choice of words, but you gave us hours of entertainment putting him right and challenging him to the point he'd get tied up in knots and throw a hissy fit. Part of what got me hooked on this forum lol
What can I say? When you make it as easy as he did to prove what utter nonsense one talks you cant cry when someone calls you up on it.

What I will say is I do however plead guilty! At least 50% of that thread was for amusement purposes only and boy was he amusing!

Had that same email, reckon he is struggling as the existing/original wave of keen 'Students' have wizened up & told him to sling his hook. Now hes on the hunt for more .....

Latest Posts

Back