Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solo pole fed cleaners how many houses do you clean a day ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How long is a piece of string?? quite a few variables come into play compact runs or dotted houses of 1-2 are they big houses, semi's or terraces etc

On a really good compact run with the odd stopping and starting on the same estate of average 3-4 bed houses 30 houses quite easily otherwise, it's 20+ with travelling involved even if it's 100's of metres to 1/2 a mile or a bit more

I'll gonna throw you a bone here @DS WC west midlands. We do an average of 16 customers each. Solo workers across two vans. The variables are too much for that to mean anything though. I live in The Cotswolds, we often have to travel between villages, others will live in built up urban areas and not move far from their own doorstep. Sometimes you're cleaning a mansion and it takes all morning. Other times you're cleaning 3 bed semis in one place and can clean 15 in a morning.

There was me worried i might not be working hard enough good to see i am working twice as much...?? Might need to slow down..
I would honestly be interested to know how you came to that conclusion cos you've baffled me champ. If you have simply read the handful of numbers and wish to boast that you are able to clean more physical houses than the rest of us well done. It would appear you've missed all of the above quoted variables. Either way if you are looking for someone to be proud of you it's probably best to ring your mum instead ?

Back