Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sorry! Another how much would you charge!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

MikeNW

So, ive been asked to price this house.  Its bigger than the bulk of my work and I was recommended by a £13 3 bed semi friend of theirs!  Its for a regular clean.   Im thinking of putting in 3 prices:

Regular clean of all house windows and conservatory excluding roof.

Price to clean conservatory roof glass only (hoping they dont want that doing every time)

Price to add that glass decking fence in at the same time. 

WFP in the north west!

COme on, what would u charge and where are you? :D:D

how much3.jpg

howmuch1.jpg

howmuch2.jpg

howmuch4.jpg

Last edited:
Be very careful about Conny roof, glass roofs like that are a nightmare to get clean. The price in the NE would be circa £30 for windows, including conny windows. Another £5 for glass on decking, as for the roof it depends how desperate you're for that pita

Not in the least bit desperate to be honest, would rather not do it at all.  I was thinking £30 - £35 for the windows incl conny windows.  How much would you charge for the roof - assuming she wants it done say a few times a year?  Ive never done a glass one like that!  :D  

£30 house and conny windows - £50 1st clean.

£100 conny roof - if they wanted glass done every 8/12 weeks if go £100 1st clean then £60. I do 1 conny regular @ 60% full price. Glass needs a stupid amount of rinsing so will take longer than usual.

glass on decking - £15 for both sides.

so 1st clean with roof & decking glass £165. That's in south wales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in the least bit desperate to be honest, would rather not do it at all.  I was thinking £30 - £35 for the windows incl conny windows.  How much would you charge for the roof - assuming she wants it done say a few times a year?  Ive never done a glass one like that!  :D  
I would tell them you charge £x an hour, to do it use their water at a high pressure as the bits just keep coming, even when you think it's clean when you check previous panels there will be bits again, and only rinse with pure. 

I’d get bout 25-30 every 4 week for that size house , but I’m in Burnley Lancashire not the most glamorous of areas

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

If I would get that in Burnley u would get a lot more in Southport

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

dont make life hard from the off , with three prices ect ect  just quote for a standed clean £35 tell them you will do the patio ones for free (everybodys likes free stuff) and say when the roof needs doing you will price that as a add on ! 

i find if you start saying  ill  do this for this and that for that makes them in to a needy punter and this in turn puts them on the to bin list when they start simple as you can from the off 

Yeah, I came to that conclusion. Got it 4 weekly at £42 excluding the conny roof. Will do the decking for free.  

Good result I think. 

Back