Spain

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by C-THROUGH, Jun 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. C-THROUGH

C-THROUGH Active Member

Anyone ever considered cleaning windows in spain? LOL

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

I seen a window cleaner over there out work at ***ht when I was in Benidorm, I wouldn't fancy working during the day over there, I would die of heat exhaustion.

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Spain would be good weather to work in, I'd prefer Miami and canvass all the millionaires mansions

4. harunh

harunh Legend

Window cleaners in spain must make good money all year round lol

5. laddergarder

I dont know, I seen allot of windows with bar on them over there, and might not be as good as you think.

[​IMG]

6. Paul

Paul Guest

I'm sure the was a round for sale in Spain on eBay recently all shop work carried out on a bike.

7. Posh

Posh Hero

My parents have lived in Spain for 20 years now. Yep thev all got them bars on. There called reckers. I clean em when i'm there and basicaly you wet a window & have to be very quick as it drys. The windys don't make great money & there ain't that many out there. Most do it thereselfs as most are retired and nothing else to do. Was gonna give it a go before I started here but it's just so bloody hot & the euro went ***s up. It's not as great as it looks. That villa looks a bit like my parents one actually. There down in fuengirola on the costa del sol.

8. Masons

Masons Guru

I saw window cleaners in Majorca when I was 16 (I bought my first round 5 days after I got back) and they were slow and I wondered how good it would be to work in such nice weather but it did dawn on me just how nice the weather was I'd never get any work done as sunbathing and partying were all I did.

Advertisement