Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spectrum resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oo8 still cleans spotless but i usly never go above 003 in hot sun using 008 tds needs more rinsing on some windows but most is fine

oh i dont think i wfp enough to have to change resin....well okay...one day....i got ro anyway so not so bad...i wont be buying spectrum anyway now tenchy.../emoticons/biggrin.png...do you mean it doesnt last forever...

i still a sneaky wfp er.....did a bungalow today...and a pair of houses yesterday...its a totally different set of muscles at work...and it does seem to be good for my stomach so its defo part of my kit.....i suppose if you use it for long enough you build up your muscles but being a blader i have got quite lazy...

thault ide re cap on a very old fred :1f61c: ordered some resin but was told they only have spetrum resin as tulsion is out of stock  :1f4a9:  bag will be with me tomorow  :1f602:  needs must as they say  lets hope its inprouved been told its same speck as tulsion  we will see i gess so im taking another one for the team  :2_thumbs_up_-_animated:    

Last edited by a moderator:
Spectrum is not the same spec, have sold it in the past and had loads of complaints.

Tulsion is now sold out before it has come in. There will be suppliers selling it.

Next stock is December and even that is now selling.

Spectrum is not the same spec, have sold it in the past and had loads of complaints.

Tulsion is now sold out before it has come in. There will be suppliers selling it.

Next stock is December and even that is now selling.

I usually order off you Doug, and have now ordered off Gardiner's albeit limited to one bag.
Interestingly I was ready to order off WCW and noticed a statement proclaiming
"Please note colour and packaging may vary" I was always led to believe that tulsion mb115 was golden in colour.
Anyway, after having my fingers already burnt by PF and an inferior product I've gone with Gardiner's and like you, their solid reputation.
Any thoughts?

Back