Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Splash back from new driveway

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You didn't want to clean dirt from glass? This seems standard in nearly every house I have done that has a dog. Fair play I suppose if you can streamline your work like that.
I've got no issue with the odd muddy footprints, The difference was for last 4 months that I have cleaned the this job the bottom 1/3 of the patio doors were filthy the glass the frames the deep sill it was taking me 3-4 times longer to clean those doors not on at all my good man,

People who have dogs especially covid dogs, need to get their act together, why stick your dog out in a wet muddy garden and leave it to it's own devices, take it for a walk as often as required,  in more than 20 years we have never just stuck our dogs in the garden and shut the door on them. 

I've got no issue with the odd muddy footprints, The difference was for last 4 months that I have cleaned the this job the bottom 1/3 of the patio doors were filthy the glass the frames the deep sill it was taking me 3-4 times longer to clean those doors not on at all my good man,

People who have dogs especially covid dogs, need to get their act together, why stick your dog out in a wet muddy garden and leave it to it's own devices, take it for a walk as often as required,  in more than 20 years we have never just stuck our dogs in the garden and shut the door on them. 
I agree but a dog is dog an regardless of how many walks you bring a dog on, it's still going to jump up and paw on glass doors. I always just seen it as part and parcel of cleaning a home with a dog to be honest. My folks have 5 dogs and their back doors are ruined with scratch marks from the dogs when I clean it but the dirt itself imo is no big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree but a dog is dog an regardless of how many walks you bring a dog on, it's still going to jump up and paw on glass doors. I always just seen it as part and parcel of cleaning a home with a dog to be honest. My folks have 5 dogs and their back doors are ruined with scratch marks from the dogs when I clean it but the dirt itself imo is no big deal.
With respect, dog's put in a garden and the owner going off to do what they want will get the above result trashed doors, never would happen or should happen IMHO as the reason they do it is they have been left outside too long and want to be back in the house. 

Our dog's over the years have been well trained by me and know what is expected of them and we know what they expect from us it's a two way thing, hence they have never been just put in the garden and neither would they do anything in the garden either, rules are set so we have no doors to clean or anything to pick up. ?

I got sacked off a custy yesterday for not wanting to continue to go the extra mile, I got sick off the muddy patio doors the past few months the doors were covered because of their dog, she was already replaced so happy days ?
I wish I was in a position to do so, lost more customers due to moving house than I have gained this month.

Back