Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotless water filling stations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The sites will be all over the UK but at the minute they only have a handful up and running in London,Hertfordshire,Bournmouth,Kent and a couple of other places but this is increasing every week give them a call or email for your nearest one.

Don't forget if you sign up to WCA you get £50 free water from Spot Less and it is only £30 to sign up to wca so what a bargain you get

It's a great idea but there are missing one golden gem part of it.!!!! Which if they give me £5k I'll tell them,

My bill would be around £20k a year for our vans so I think I'll stick to our current set up

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

It would cost me more in fuel to drive to fill the tank up than it would for me to fill it at home.

Great idea, but even at 3p a litre it cant be any more than a last resort emergency backup surely ?

It would cost me more in fuel to drive to fill the tank up than it would for me to fill it at home.

Great idea, but even at 3p a litre it cant be any more than a last resort emergency backup surely ?
It would take me an hour to put 300 litres in my tank at home. I could easily earn more than £12 in an hour, so for a top up on a big job it's a no brainer for me 

It would take me an hour to put 300 litres in my tank at home. I could easily earn more than £12 in an hour, so for a top up on a big job it's a no brainer for me 

suppose so if that how you work, regularly running out of water it would be great.

I take what i need on a morning and it last all day. 

Selling pure water is nothing new and has been going on for years you have loads of companies doing it across the uk not just spotless loads of different ones although they are the first to try and make it fully automated and take it national.

Most people with any sense will know it will always be cheaper to make it yourself but there are plenty of cleaners  who don,'t have the means to install a static system.They  may be living in a flat or renting  or just do not have the money to invest .You will also get large national companies using these filling depots as they have vans all over the uk but usually only one or two central offices.

It's not just window cleaners that use Ro water the car valeting industry has been using it over the last couple of years.The guy behind spottless has a very successful car valeting business that he franchises.

suppose so if that how you work, regularly running out of water it would be great.

I take what i need on a morning and it last all day. 
I have some big commercial jobs, some a long way away. I have a R/O in the van so can fill anywhere. If I'm in Cambridge and have an option of filling my 650l in 2 hours free of charge or paying £25 and filling in 20 minutes then I know what I will do. 

If I'm working from home then most days I don't need a top up and don't need their services. 

i know that if i was starting out   it be a god send as it save on set up costs and u could be cleaning windows for less than 150 quid wfp

what setup costs?

its costing 15 quid to fill a 500l tank, 75 quid a week!

i could buy a sack of resin for that, 2 weeks and i have a d.i, a month and an r.o

You would be surprised how many skint window cleaners there are out there that live week to week or day to day that couldn't afford that.

These pure water units have made it a lot easier to set up and get in to window cleaning but with that it has made it a lot harder for them to get full decent rounds.

I watched a lad the other week fill up drinking water dispenser barrels the sort you find in offices in his tiny hatchback.Not knocking him as everyone has to start some where but not everyone is on a grand a week or tinkering under the vat threshold like the forums would have you Belive.

Latest Posts

Back