Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotless water filling stations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You mean the old boy that told me he was doing a grand a day with him and his lad was lying [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Used spotless for few weeks now excellent service , water reading is ultra pure and easy to fill , it’s used by a lot of large window cleaners in the area , It costs approx 3% of what I earn and yes doing it myself would save me £6 a day ( as I m on a meter so £2/3 cost anyway )  but  for me it’s hassle free and  one less thing to worry about . 

Today  I topped up 5 x 25 litre drums from a self service 'SpotlessWater' pump. 1st time I have used it. Left bad water marks on windows of 3 houses i did.

So emptied them all, went to a different site of theirs and topped up with nee water and same problem when I tried it at home, yet their machines are indicating a 00.00 reading. 

Im using a Gardiner back pack and pump system and Gardiner carbon pole. Its my first time using it all. Can anyone help and shed any light on this.??

Back