Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee Storage

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TradMatt

Evening all,

Looking for recommendations for storage of pre-cut spare squeegee rubbers. I’m after some sort of long box, perhaps something similar to a recipe saw blade adjustable length box. Interested if anyone has any ideas to give me some inspiration.

Cheers!

Evening all,

Looking for recommendations for storage of pre-cut spare squeegee rubbers. I’m after some sort of long box, perhaps something similar to a recipe saw blade adjustable length box. Interested if anyone has any ideas to give me some inspiration.

Cheers!

Try this :)

Evening all,

Cheers!
We hang ours up using bull dog clips

Evening all,

Cheers!
If you buy unger pre cut they come in exactly what you’re asking for

Back