Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stains on fascias I can not shift HELP!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I know it's tempting to try new products out but my view, especially at that price, is wait until a job comes along that justifies the outlay and covers the extras without eating into your profit.
It's not a problem spending that much when it's all factored into the price. If I can't justify the expense I won't usually by something and like you said - one of them, yeah no worries but not 4. Part of me thinks 'at that price it must be good' but of course don't always work like that.

I know it's tempting to try new products out but my view, especially at that price, is wait until a job comes along that justifies the outlay and covers the extras without eating into your profit.
It's not a problem spending that much when it's all factored into the price. If I can't justify the expense I won't usually by something and like you said - one of them, yeah no worries but not 4. Part of me thinks 'at that price it must be good' but of course don't always work like that.
We don’t use much of there stuff to be honest as it’s so expensive but I have a stock of most stuff by me and as we dont use much it does last ?? last time I bought it you could buy just one 5 ltr drum of it , I wonder if you phoned they might sell you just one as most people arnt going to want to buy 4 , I tend order much more than I need for bigger jobs and price it into the job so when we have finished there is stuff left over that’s already paid for if that makes sense , some of there chemicals all you need for a small job is 1/2-1 ltr so it’s cost me nothing in effect or you can then charge it out on the next job making a bit more profit on it .

We don’t use much of there stuff to be honest as it’s so expensive but I have a stock of most stuff by me and as we dont use much it does last ?? last time I bought it you could buy just one 5 ltr drum of it , I wonder if you phoned they might sell you just one as most people arnt going to want to buy 4 , I tend order much more than I need for bigger jobs and price it into the job so when we have finished there is stuff left over that’s already paid for if that makes sense , some of there chemicals all you need for a small job is 1/2-1 ltr so it’s cost me nothing in effect or you can then charge it out on the next job making a bit more profit on it .
Tales of superman abounding, how does degreaser get rid of tiger strips and is it grease up that high ? I am curious as to how that could end up making such marks on UPVC..

I had a chat with the guy at the site you suggested he said i would need oxi wash not terra wash but i am not sure what wash i would need.. I'd rather listen to the person using the chems than the person selling the chems, would i need hypo for it ?
The customer was not happy i suggested a hypo as a solution & given they have a pond and pets i would not like to apply it either... I am still scratching my head about this one TBH

Tales of superman abounding, how does degreaser get rid of tiger strips and is it grease up that high ? I am curious as to how that could end up making such marks on UPVC..

I had a chat with the guy at the site you suggested he said i would need oxi wash not terra wash but i am not sure what wash i would need.. I'd rather listen to the person using the chems than the person selling the chems, would i need hypo for it ?
The customer was not happy i suggested a hypo as a solution & given they have a pond and pets i would not like to apply it either... I am still scratching my head about this one TBH
We have used both on tiger stripes with good effects but it does depend what’s caused them , degreaser will remove far more than oily/greasy substances, hypo will sometimes remove them again depending what’s caused it , I have a large koi pond and use hypo within inches of it every year with no I’ll effects but you do need to be careful and know what you are doing I certainly wouldn’t recommend a newbi to do that .

Back