Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stress free, window friendly cleaning solution?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wonderer99

Hey all

So I know the "which cleaning solution" thread has been flogged to death by now but I am not necessarily looking for the "best" cleaner but the one that is safest to use (outside of washing up liquid) without risks. Pet safe, window safe, plant safe etc. Something I don't have to worry about drying on windows or discolouration etc.

What would be your go to? Needs to be effective on conservatories, gutters, soffit, fascias etc.

Cheers all

You can’t beat squeegee off never had a issue with any discolour or plants ect I wouldn’t ever recommend washing up liquid on glass always use pro soap

Hey all

So I know the "which cleaning solution" thread has been flogged to death by now but I am not necessarily looking for the "best" cleaner but the one that is safest to use (outside of washing up liquid) without risks. Pet safe, window safe, plant safe etc. Something I don't have to worry about drying on windows or discolouration etc.

What would be your go to? Needs to be effective on conservatories, gutters, soffit, fascias etc.

Cheers all
Surely the answer is straight forward, it’s pure water.

Surely the answer is straight forward, it’s pure water.
Yup, which is what I have used for the last 5 years but now I am doing gutter clearing and therefore taking on a lot more SFG work. So needing to make the job quicker and use something that knocks the bits off that pure can't do alone without the stress of worrying about causing problems on pvc, glass and the like.

Latest Posts

Back