Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strimeline

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi chums does streamline brushes fit

GARDINER Pole ends many thanks
ive got a streamline no1 pole its got the big ACME thread so no it doesn't but im sure there's adapters cos i have a threaded Unger brush with the finer euro thread on the swan neck with the acme thread at the pole end & to make it even more confusing for ya ive got that no1 in my gardiner slx at the moment

Sometimes the Gardiner Quick Loc has the same screw mounting pattern on other brushes - I think X-Line uses the same spacing as Gardiners! So you just screw a Gardiners QuickLoc onto the new rush as long as it's same pattern and you get correct length of screws as you don't want screws sticking out of bristles and scratching the glass or frames!

ive got a streamline no1 pole its got the big ACME thread so no it doesn't but im sure there's adapters cos i have a threaded Unger brush with the finer euro thread on the swan neck with the acme thread at the pole end & to make it even more confusing for ya ive got that no1 in my gardiner slx at the moment
We all have that puzzle moment are am too tired to think on a Sunday but thank you Ricky is it Ricky from Wales lol am from Belfast. Do you have the boars hair brush mate as far as I know strimeline sell it as you know garder have square ? ends if you are more experienced do you honestly know just don't want to waste the money as delivery is expensive too many thanks chum

Back