Subcontracting

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by WindyCleanerMan, Sep 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WindyCleanerMan

WindyCleanerMan Active Member

What do you guys think of sub contracting work? either as the person cleaning or the person who owns the job. Do you think it is some thing you would do?

Advertisement
  2. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

i personally wouldnt subcontract any of my work out, id just hire help if i was too busy. i have sub-contracted off of another window cleaner but i knew him well enough for it to work, although really its gonna be hard to earn a decent living if your paying rent on the work

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

If u sub work out there is a lot of different paper work for you to fill out. Like payment for other guy, you have stop the taxes of the contractor then you have to pay it for them by sending a format to the tax office each month.

If it's you that is the one doing the sub contracted work you have nothing to worry about really just put your bill into the guys that hired u to do the work.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

rc knows the score ;)

Advertisement