Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Submersible pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

let us know mate how she goes on, i love dogs more than people sometimes.
You should move to Perranporth, Cornwall then.
Been down there all week and they let dogs in nearly every restaurant and pub.
Absolute pain for those like me who don’t like dogs.
Sitting eating while a French bulldog is licking its b*locks next to you isn’t my idea of fine dining.
Poxy things barking like garraty as soon as they see each other ?.
Should follow the Koreans and eat the bloody things ???

You should move to Perranporth, Cornwall then.
Been down there all week and they let dogs in nearly every restaurant and pub.
Absolute pain for those like me who don’t like dogs.
Sitting eating while a French bulldog is licking its b*locks next to you isn’t my idea of fine dining.
Poxy things barking like garraty as soon as they see each other ?.
Should follow the Koreans and eat the bloody things ???
clues in the name steve, french never mind bulldogs,

Update, dog is home, it’s back leg is paralysed still. Spinal nerve damage or something. £430 lighter for it staying in the vets 2 nights with an X-ray and some pain relief. As far as we know it just has to rest and it will hopefully heal over time!

Update, dog is home, it’s back leg is paralysed still. Spinal nerve damage or something. £430 lighter for it staying in the vets 2 nights with an X-ray and some pain relief. As far as we know it just has to rest and it will hopefully heal over time!
Hopefully, things will improve rapidly, maybe look into natural remedies such as anti-inflammatories there is a thing called Golden Paste which is turmeric which is a natural anti-inflammatory not sure if this would be of help or not.

my dog billy has just been to a boarding kennell where the owner has 14 of here own, all free to roam in over 6 acres of land such a chilled out place she agrees dogs are much nicer to be with than people.
I could there for a few days myself sounds great

Latest Posts

Back