Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Result

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Richmaze1981

I just bought a new van 05 plate connect off another window cleaner who is going back to taxi driving because it keeps raining all the time. It can be hard when your just starting if it's your only income /emoticons/sad.png anyway he's goes to me you might as well have my customer book cos I'm not doing them anymore now I've got a van & An extra £850 worth of work /emoticons/smile.png the van was £2300 it's only going to take me 3cleans and the vans paid off /emoticons/smile.png

that man co uld of sold that round /emoticons/ohmy.png he could of easily got £2,500 for it /emoticons/ohmy.png

very nice of him tho

Well done right place right time, if you find you dont like the van i,ll have it of ya its just what im after then i can get shot my lwb transit

Dam right i am i mist out on one the other day a 55 plate on ebay someone got it for 2400 i bid 2350 i thought i got it last second bid thing so the other bid must had one in place at maybe 2700 or something. /emoticons/ohmy.png

To be fair I did tell him he could sell the round separate but he said it was to much agg taking the new windy round all the customers.

That was a blinding deal,..nice one /emoticons/wink.png

Did you get any free kit aswell :rolleyes:

richmaze where r u from where it rains too much, england, ive drove taxis, loooonnnngggg days 10-14 hour shifts to get proffit. i wish i had £850 worth of work, ive even thought of looking out of my region to get work. i bet you cant stop grinning. do you have much work b4 this wind fall.

No hes keeping all his ladders etc he was like me a trad but I'm switching all mine over after Xmas to wfp ive been telling all my customers this month. I'm getting a good response so far no doubt I'll lose some but I'm not worried got a baby on the way and I wanna stay safe.

richmaze where r u from where it rains too much, england, ive drove taxis, loooonnnngggg days 10-14 hour shifts to get proffit. i wish i had £850 worth of work, ive even thought of looking out of my region to get work. i bet you cant stop grinning. do you have much work b4 this wind fall.

I'm from bournemouth swas I've been going 12 years now my round Is quite big my dads a window cleaner as well but we work are own rounds now

fully experienced then, you might need to take xtra helper, spread the wealth. theres lots of people looking for xtra work .

when i started it was all 2 weekly cleans, now ive noticed they all want monthly cleans. im glad i have my 2 weekly rounds., i couldnt manage if all were monthly only.

north east, people like to say yorkshire, sounds nicer. middlesbrough. /emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png you will hear soon when back in premiership division.

Back