Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

and another "what would you charge for this?"...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

StorminNorman

Have a price in my mind but what you guys would charge for this? just to make sure I am not gonna give a stupid quote as it is my first large job and have no experience quoting them. It is a golf club.

First clean, then repeated clean every 6 month.

Thats the back, front is pretty much the same.

course2.jpg

People asking how much this price how much that,different parts of the country have different prices. Down south is probably better than up north, a country golf club private members must have a few quid in the coffers, you know your hourly rate, example if you want £100 for the job £20 tax £10 fuel & travel time a full tank of water 500l £5 total you need to quote to get your £100 would be £135 every 6 months so in my opinion every clean is a first clean then .

Agree.

It's very hard to price of pictures and especially of just one side.Most buildings have four.

you will also find 90% of jobs want in and out.

I see a lot of people put prices up on this forum and the prices at times shock me.

People on here seem to price commercial in exactly the same way as residential

Commercial has in most cases allways been the higher earner.

Commercial see it as an expense to maintain there building and image they unlike residential will write the cost as a business expense.They will also in most cases have budgeted for services like window cleaning.

It's up to your selfs what you choose to charge but in my opinion know the value of your service.

Difficult to tell from the picture but I thought about 1.5 to 2 hours max outside only so £120 -£175 doubt they would pay much more , round here they are a tight lot at golf clubs but if you can get more go for it

Thanks everyone!

So

We agreed on 200€ and he told me to leave the bottoms.

After 2h I felt like I will finish soon so did the bottoms as well.

After 3 hours I was back in my van.

Happy customer, happy me.

EDIT: Forgot to say that the guy who was cleaning it before me spent 16 hours on ladders to get the job done. He is trad and sold it to me for 20€. I think it is a nice 3 monthly clean. View attachment 9026

View attachment 9023

View attachment 9024

View attachment 9025

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back