Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Target Aquired - where to next?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i,ve been on the windows now11 years started trad,all went well had guy basically all the time.The lucky thing I had no problems getting work.The one regret I had few years back when we had bad winter I had cream work say twenty miles away got behind with the work

and panicked and gave away this cream graft.Now what happened I joined this forum five years back and i changed to WFP.As I have said

getting work was never problem add WFP easier quicker before I new it had all this work getting up again.So what I done I lease two vans out fully kitted the work is there and they pick up graft every day..I will have another van by easter easy.Eventually I will manage the work

and be off the graft

i,ve been on the windows now11 years started trad,all went well had guy basically all the time.The lucky thing I had no problems getting work.The one regret I had few years back when we had bad winter I had cream work say twenty miles away got behind with the work

and panicked and gave away this cream graft.Now what happened I joined this forum five years back and i changed to WFP.As I have said

getting work was never problem add WFP easier quicker before I new it had all this work getting up again.So what I done I lease two vans out fully kitted the work is there and they pick up graft every day..I will have another van by easter easy.Eventually I will manage the work

and be off the graft

Could you expand on this a little Duncs? What is the arrangement with "leasing" these vans out- do they pay you a percentage of money earned or just a flat rate etc? Does ALL work belong to you or them?

hi what i,ve done is I have  a payement what I take each week.

This payement has to be paid no matter how many days they work

I lease them the vans and supply the water

ALSO I have gave them all the work also.But they have gained so much work on there own.

with the three vans going out it has generated so much work.

This works for me also should have another van by Febuary.So basically I lease the vans supply the water and they pay me .

Ok I could go for percentage and employ the guys,but did,int thinnk it was gd idea.

ALSO I have gave them all the work also.But they have gained so much work on there own.

This works for me also should have another van by Febuary.So basically I lease the vans supply the water and they pay me .

Ok I could go for percentage and employ the guys,but did,int thinnk it was gd idea.
Do you have any kind of agreement so they won't eventually buy their own van & wfp setup to save the rent money and do the work with it without  paying you for the work?

Ok, Cheers. So who is responsible for the insurance, tax and maintenance of the vans that you lease- you or them? Who owns the work also?

I lease my vans water all equipement to the guys

originally I had full round for the guys, but it has generated so much work also

As soon as the guys rounds are full I add another van

all the work is technically theres

i did,int want to be employing guys and dealing with all the problem

Back