Teaming Up!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by rcproperty, Aug 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

went out working yesterday to a viliage and got chatting to the window cleaner that lives there again, so after chatting for nearly 2 hours, and about how we want to get more work and never find the time of can get motavated to get canvassing we have decided to team up and go out canvassing together so we have set 2 nights a week to go out!

what work we pick up we will do together and one month use there van next month my van, £10 goes to fuel, the rest is split 50/50.

Advertisement
  2. Good idea. Like it and seems fair. If you can't beat em join em and all! :)

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i clean 3 houses next to where he lives, thats where i met him. we are both wfp so both are well set up, hes been doing it for 15 years now, sold his round and came out of it for a year and for the last year just came back into it! so we are both in the same boat.
    we both said that if we ever want to go our own way and not work together on the work we pick up, we will sit down and split it up 50/50 too!

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Not a bad idea RC.

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

gets us both work and still have our own work to do on top!

6. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Good for short term but I think you will regret it later on

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

why do you think that?

8. harunh

harunh Legend

I wouldnt want to share my work... i just want it all to be my work :) Dont like the idea to be honest its like having a business partner lol but if you think its good then thats good mate

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

it will get us out canvassing so thats a good start so that will mean more work, now there is 2 of us we can target bigger commercial places etc! 2 vans on site and possible chance of getting 5 people working 2 from each van and we both got trolly systems too!

10. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

The risk of falling out or what if one of you want to sell there business. Its a good idea but not my cup of tea. I would get a contract set up just to keep everything in check

Advertisement