To all you guests that view this forum (DONT REMOVE THIS FROM THIS SECTION ADMIN)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Apr 25, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

To all you guests that come on this forum to read posts...

I suggest you register.... be a part of this forum... if you got a question you can ask... and people will be happy help you, and you can help others aswell if you like.

It only takes 1 minute to register. You will be glad once you have registered.

Once you have registered you can log in when ever you like and make a post when ever you want.

You can ask anything about window cleaning and someone will always reply back to you

P.S - Dont remove this from this section please gav or paulrods because this is the section that they visit so i hope my message reaches them

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I agree I was a guest for ages then decided to register, which I am really happy too!

People here are really nice, and are happy to help! :D

3. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

Yeah, join in and give a little too! you greedy gets!!! lol only joking, we dont bite!!! :D The more that join in, the better!

4. Paul

Paul Guest

I won't move it pal, just for you lol, but what you say is the most sense you have said since being on here lmao, only joking :D

5. mark m

mark m Hero

2nd that :D:D:D

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

On some forums you have registrar to view main parts of their forum or maybe have a guest area with a few selected threads put in there to wet guests appe***e

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Think you can set them a limit on how many threads they can read?

8. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

I liked the idea of having a set amount of posts you have to do to be able to view topics, i like the reputation thing they have going on here, could be good. generally i judge someone experience or helpfulness by the amount they post.

The more ppl post, the better the forums get. generally!

9. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

The limit sounds like an idea but many like above hang around reading for a while before registering. Not sure if they would just go else where to read if they hit a limit. Might be something to look into though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Iain

Iain Guru

Agreed. Looking at the number of guest online sometimes and the amount of times I hear "been reading through the forums and decided to register", I think if you gave people a limit of how much they can read before they register, this would just make them leave and find another forum.

As long as people post useful threads and comments, people will always be coming back, whether they're a registered user or not.

Advertisement