Top Sills Wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by charlie tapper, Aug 10, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. charlie tapper

rang a customer to say when i will be round so she can leave the money .

she said yes fine but could you clean the clean the top sills a bit better please .

i said i do clean the top sills but bear in mind i use a pole so clean from standing on the floor and cant see the top sills.

she said yes i understand that but we get a lot of flies this time of year and that ...

i have never had any one else complain about this before and i always brush one way then the other ( or more if need be). turn water off and do one last swipe .

bit peed off now

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

I have changed to a Gardiner sill bush. And even I have noticed the water comes off the sill dirtier.

I won't switch from a sill brush now.

Best brush I have used in 3 years

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Damo do you use the sill brush on the windows as well or do you change brushes every time you do a sill lol

4. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Why use a sill brush ?

If your brush head is angled correctly you can clean the sills and the glass with no problems thats all I do .

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Nobody it saying you have to use a sill brush. The sill brush is a quick brush. I no longer clean corners from side to side. Due to the nature of the bristle and brush it naturally finds the corners. Always struggled to break a £250 day. But with this brush, easy peasey.

7. OoO

OoO Guest

Nope i clean with it 24/7 been doing wfp for quite a few years now and even i can see the advantage of it. I have tried pretty much every brush going. And this pretty dam epic !

8. OoO

OoO Guest

9. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I have to agree there alot better!!

10. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

I look forward to that video as I will soon be buying a couple of poles and brushes

Advertisement