Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

first conservatory clean doh

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ah mate cant do photos barely use a computer:rolleyes:

fella that works with me just txt me he is sick and not working tomorrow maybe rest of week

only catching up cus he was off 2 weeks ago for a week

so things are mucked up

@norm I don't think that 3m car brush is going be long enough to be able to clean the finials & crests safely whilst up your ladder . Let alone reach all the frames and glass too.

If the frames, finials & crests are really bad they can be a real barstuard to clean properly even with the kit I've got,

So good luck with that one @norm :thumbsup:

i have an unger trad pole that is 4 sections long @Smurf good for the straight glass panels 2 each side closest to house

but then triangle glass not sure about these

Wagtail maybe might work ?

i have an unger trad pole that is 4 sections long @Smurf good for the straight glass panels 2 each side closest to housebut then triangle glass not sure about these

My first clear glass con roof - I hated it. In the end I got up there dont advice it! and cleaned it like a window. I dont get up there anymore but still treat them like normal window, instead of using a applicator I use a brush then squeegee it off afterwards.

My first clear glass con roof - I hated it. In the end I got up there dont advice it! and cleaned it like a window. I dont get up there anymore but still treat them like normal window, instead of using a applicator I use a brush then squeegee it off afterwards.
he he ya got er done @Joshua D

Josh has been taught no dought the old school way by his mate that fell off his ladder recently :rolleyes:

Nice one :thumbsup:

Also as a thought take some asda type none scratch (white pad & sponge) pot scrubbers with you and figure out a way to put them on the end of your pole so if need be you can give the frames etc a good scrub first if the brush doesn't do much. Then wrap a microfiber cloth around it to clean and dry them afterwards. /emoticons/wink.png

yes mate 14 and 18 inch

Nice one :thumbsup:
Also as a thought take some asda type none scratch (white pad & sponge) pot scrubbers with you and figure out a way to put them on the end of your pole so if need be you can give the frames etc a good scrub first if the brush doesn't do much. Then wrap a microfiber cloth around it to clean and dry them afterwards. /emoticons/wink.png
sounds like a good idea @Smurf

Back