Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TVA included when You say £8 for a shopfront?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I got it. Thanks guys for your replies. Very helpful. Tomorrow going canvassing on my own for first time! Will keep you posted how it went. Hopefully will be positive lol!
How did u get on mate? Sometimes u will get zero, others you will get 10, just remember, first time cleans generally take a lot longer to do, so dont go getting dozens to clean as u might run out of time and energy

How did u get on mate? Sometimes u will get zero, others you will get 10, just remember, first time cleans generally take a lot longer to do, so dont go getting dozens to clean as u might run out of time and energy
Gave myself a kik in the ass to go canvassing! My first businesses was with help of a shop owner. So went on my own this afternoon. Out of 50 shops I secured 3 businesses and potentially 3 more.

Something that may be helpful for newbies like me is to offer a free service after 4 months. Show them you are in for the long run, a proof of reliability.

In short quite happy for a first time. Considering I'm quite shy lol!

Tr

True. 4 weeks ago it took me 3 hours for 3 shops! Now I do 3 in One hour. Getting there.

Back