U aving a laff

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by tench0771, Oct 16, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

got a call to day frm a guy in a flat he said my windy isent coming any more as he is looking after his mum!!! can u come down an give us a quote for the hole bilding 6 flats not the pent house tho i turned up he showed me around i quoted £10 for his 3rd story 22ft pole would just reach £8 fornext flore down an £6 ground flore 7 windows each wich i thault was very reasenable he said o the last guy charged us £5:eek: i mean come on wtf's going on here a guy called pure clean is so cheep it makes me an other cleaners look like cuxxxnts :mad: he said ill think about it rang my m8 to tell him as he wrks in that area he said he used to clean that block but they cancled him for someone eals wander y £5 no chance:rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Just had a phone call. The woman wants a window cleaner, but she lives in a flat above 2 others. I said it might cause a problem with dripping water on the flats below and did she think the lower flats would like a window cleaner? "Oh yes, I see what you mean regarding the dripping water. The thing is I have a big white mark on the outside where I sprayed fly spray on it and I can't get it off." So you've sprayed flys on the outside? "Yes, there were 2 ladybirds on the window." Errrrrr see if your neighbours need a window cleaner and get back to me I say :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

there r some crazey people out there:D,now were is alan as im shore he would have something to say about this £5 price for 7 windows 3 story high:D:rofl::specs

4. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

:)):D:thumbsup:I thought you guys down south charged a mint for cleaning windows or is it a myth??

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

hehe think its a miff natty:D:hiding::rofl:

6. keir

keir Guru

Sod that bud, let some other sap do it for bugger all!!!

7. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

3 flats 5 pounds.Your quotation was cheap in my opinion.Last time for 12 flats I quoted105 and I thought that It was much too cheap but in the end Idid not win it...

8. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

Sorry£ 24 for a whole block six flats you said.

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

1 flat m8 3 storys high £5 it had 7 windows thats wat there last wc charged them, i quoted £10 for his flat £8 for lower flat an £6 ground flore still dident get it:rolleyes:

10. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

its funny how the pricing is going, had woman yesterday a right hungers mother !! detached three beroom
    dormer windows she paid £6 for long enough put it up to £7 she has been paing that fo two years say.moaning yesterday when my mate collected "do you think its a castle" ha ha not funny

Advertisement