Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unblocking downpipe

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i use a hover pipe in my vac its a lot finer than a standerd nosel attachment and it goes strate down the pipe and unblocks them i then use a old wfp pole with the reper shot attached to the end pointing down to flush them to make shore there unblocked and running free i very rearly use a ladder these days to do gutters 
Interesting.  Wouldn't that just send all the **** down the drain and block it? 

U got a photo or link 

I was watching a Drain Mob clear a blocked drain with a high pressure hose. Got me thinking regarding my PW. You could use that for clearing blockages I guess only the height would be the problem.

I was watching a Drain Mob clear a blocked drain with a high pressure hose. Got me thinking regarding my PW. You could use that for clearing blockages I guess only the height would be the problem.
Lol if you stick your pressure washer up the downpipes it will send it into orbit ???.   No you are right it will clear it but generaly makes hell of a mess 

Latest Posts

Back