Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger 50th anniversary

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They are 1 of each..0° and 30°

The ninja boab has wider slots for the thick ninja channels

Not sure if the applicator bit is wider but in that pic i have a swiveloc 10" and a 14" ettore in the same channel slot

The porcupine may be what makes the difference as it holds less water and i only use it damp as i add the soap direct to the applicator

They are 1 of each..0° and 30°The ninja boab has wider slots for the thick ninja channels

Not sure if the applicator bit is wider but in that pic i have a swiveloc 10" and a 14" ettore in the same channel slot

The porcupine may be what makes the difference as it holds less water and i only use it damp as i add the soap direct to the applicator
Right yeah, from looking at pictures of inside the ninja boab, I can see that the squeegee holders are bigger. A lot bigger. I wanted them smaller if anything, hence my rubber mods up there. Did they really need to be that big, I didn't think the ninja channels were that big? I can imagine my squeegee rattling around in those things, which I wouldn't like.

Also, I can see the clip loop looks to hang lower, whereas I'm actually of the mind that the higher the better (I remember using a sidekick as a teenager and ending up with a repetitive bruise injury on my knee, because it hung low. This was in the days where the right hand only unger classic boab was the only game in town, and I had to make myself right handed to use it, which admittedly made me a better window cleaner)

To be honest, I don't really like either of those changes, since it takes the bucket more the direction of the pulex bucket (which I hate). Oh well, I'm glad you like it anyway, but I'm glad I'll be hanging on to my 2003 boab. Actually, it wouldn't matter so much, since I'd probably just mod the hell out of the ninja /emoticons/wink.png

The slots are so much bigger due to these end clips on the ninja squeegee

The standard ones had a habit of catching on the clip causing it to open leaving the rubber in the boab whenever you pulled the squeegee out

I use normal stainless channels but i mod them all and the ninja boab seems kinder on the rubbers as they are not so tight fitting

Back