Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Univalve being sorted [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I used to do a round in headingley years ago

Had some good days / nights straight to sky rack and original oak

Now I just do 2 weeks Bramhope and 4 in Ilkley

Were I first started out headingley my old man still works headingley.

Good old sky rack brings back youth memories

Also three horse shoes lol some good nights in headingley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep - when I got divorced started going out Monday nights was class - my mate came with me and told his missus he was 'consoling me ' !!!

I don't have WFP but with the pulling action of that to turn it on and off all the time not stretch out and potentially tear the hose? I know it's a quick easy fix if it does but then means a loss of time.

Just a question.

I don't have WFP but with the pulling action of that to turn it on and off all the time not stretch out and potentially tear the hose? I know it's a quick easy fix if it does but then means a loss of time.
Just a question.
Current orange hose on my Aquadapters (also a pull motion) has lasted for at least 5 years with no issue. It is formulated to have very little stretch so we have a positive action at the A/D when pulling the hose at the bottom of the pole.

Today I have fitted a Univalve and used the same hose. Works fine.

Current orange hose on my Aquadapters (also a pull motion) has lasted for at least 5 years with no issue. It is formulated to have very little stretch so we have a positive action at the A/D when pulling the hose at the bottom of the pole.
Today I have fitted a Univalve and used the same hose. Works fine.
Cheers for the info mate, like I say, I'm not WFP so to me it looks like it would stretch, good to know.

Back