Unleash the beast

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by tench0771, Jun 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

[​IMG]here she is 1st job using me ankalad luv it :cool: just need my microlite standoff as the normal standoff is not idel to go on the roof tiles:eek:

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

also as u can c in the pic there is steps in the way but a quick adjustment of the legs an ur bk in bizzness :cool:

3. TolishAPurd

Sweet. As of tomorrow I'm going to have exactly the same smurf setup. BPS 12 rung ladder, Ankalad, and a microlite to boot. I need to do a little push on the gutter jobs now to justify the expense.
    I didn't get any instructions with mine, is the Ankalad pretty straight forward to fit?

4. TolishAPurd

tench0771 /Smurf, have you used your ankalad freestanding yet? I need to trim some tree branches so it'll be very useful for that. Even if I rest the top of the ladder on a tree branch it'll be nice to have that extra stability.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

This might help ;)

Sorry I'm a bit naff with scanners so hope you can read it ok

Attached Files:

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#6 Smurf, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    Yes I have and use it most days free standing doing conservatory roof cleans etc.
    I've also used it for hedge & tree pruning too.:thumbsup:

7. TolishAPurd

That's a huge help, cheers smurf. :thumbsup:

Ladders arriving tomorrow so hopefully get a chance to fit it on then and have a play. Good idea about the hedge cutting. I have a few that I cut regularly that would be perfect for this.

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

yes ive used it free standing an its solid as a rock ive only gone up it de extended but i recken i can go a bit higher free standing ill c how high i can go tomorow evening ive got to more gutter jobs booked in for tomorow haha so ill b unlesshin g the beast again :cool:

9. TolishAPurd

Another thing I was wondering about the BPS ladder is, if I take off the top section, can I use ladder mitts on the 2 remaining sections? I'm thinking of taking just 2 pieces on my next window round alongside my new a frame ladder as I have a few awkward windows, and I don't fancy lugging all three pieces about .

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

there is a small bar type thing sticking out of the end so it may b tougth geting the mit on the end could b done tho i recken

Advertisement