Up to £500 off web design!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Njones, Apr 30, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one:thumbsup:

3. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

To celebrate being full time in the web design business for one year today, I've put together a once in a lifetime offer,.. DOUBLE the usual window cleaner discount on selected packages!

Availability is limited to ONE of each package, and the offer will end at midnight tonight!

http://avondhu-internet.com/double-discount-flash-sale/

4. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

If you missed the double discount sale but you're too much of a tight **** to ever pay full price for anything like me,.. here's your opportunity:

I've just found out the project I was supposed to start tomorrow has been delayed, so I have a bit of a hole in my schedule.

If anyone wants a gorgeous new website that will bring in loads of new work, and is ready to go ahead straight away, there's a discount to be had! E-mail me if you're interested: info@avondhu-internet.com

:)

5. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Advertisement