Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Urgent Help Needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

derek

Hi guys my ro system has packed up /emoticons/sad.png so I really need to find somewhere in the Glasgow area that sells purified water! Where am I best to try first ? Aquariums and what the hell do I say to them I need to buy water lol ?

Or is there any members near by that will sell me some /emoticons/smile.png ???

I only need About 100L until I can buy a new ro system on tuesday /emoticons/sad.png

Any help will be appreciated

Derek

oh dear, not good, hope you can find someone that could help.

i would of offered but a little to far away from you.

Pray for rain, grab a cheap plastic barrel from somewhere and divert a drainpipe into it quick. Bout as much help as I can offer from here mate but sure thers other windies on here from up your way.

Cheers guys, Dodger will I not need to do anything to the rain water /emoticons/wacko.png ?

There is a couple of lads around here that is waterfed pole, but you might find someone closer, where exactly are you based. Also can you not just go DI only, the water is pretty good in my area. You could also try car wash places as well.

just let it run out the drain through a can or something with sponge, old sock or basically anything in then pump it through di mate. basically what I do anyway.

There is a couple of lads around here that is waterfed pole, but you might find someone closer, where exactly are you based. Also can you not just go DI only, the water is pretty good in my area. You could also try car wash places as well.
I'm in springburn mate I only have ro no di cheers for the advice /emoticons/smile.png

Hi Derek,

We have everything in stock, if you need something urgent today I can meet you at the unit around 4 ish. Can't do it any earlier as I'm dad's taxi shooting off to Dunfermline.

This is what I do for those who can't make it during the week.

Text me on my mobile if you want or we're open 9.30 on Monday.

Absolutely! When you order something, you get a text saying when it will come with the option to change, and even get the name of who delivers it!

Latest Posts

Back