Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using Chemicals through a Spray Nozzle on WFP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Myles Embleton

So I’ve started taking on a lot more Gutter/Fascia/Soffit & Conservatory Roof Cleans. While most of the time you can get away without using chemicals most of the Conservatory Roofs I come across are tough to clean. I’m looking at getting a setup to apply chemicals as a pre treatment stage before starting the scrub and rinse. Are there any chemicals that are completely safe and come without any risk such as those that come with Ubik/Virosol? (Staining of PVC/Glass) Or are these risks mainly down to incorrect use?

So I’ve started taking on a lot more Gutter/Fascia/Soffit & Conservatory Roof Cleans. While most of the time you can get away without using chemicals most of the Conservatory Roofs I come across are tough to clean. I’m looking at getting a setup to apply chemicals as a pre treatment stage before starting the scrub and rinse. Are there any chemicals that are completely safe and come without any risk such as those that come with Ubik/Virosol? (Staining of PVC/Glass) Or are these risks mainly down to incorrect use?

Mainly down to incorrect use , if you want something 100% safe that can’t cause any damage at all use washing up liquid , Virosol CAN cause some marks if used to strong or allowed to dry out on very hot sunny days as can most other chemicals, if you know what you are doing a hypo mix is the best option and speeds up the clean by a huge amount and brightens older plastics as a bonus .

Back