Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First conservatory roof clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jimmybob2614

So I went and priced up a gutter fascia soffit clean this morning just around the corner from me. I've done 4 or 5 before and fully confident in what I'm doing. I just use pure water and don't bother with TFR etc I find I can get great results without it. 

I am however lead to belive it may be needed more on a conservatory roof clean. So with it being Monday I'm doing the job I don't have time to order online. What is the best readily available high Street TFR? Halford do one and I'm passing tomorrow, anyone know if its any good? I'll also be getting a sprayer from Wilko to apply it with 

I've used this stuff from Screwfix did a great job on a conny roof i did a while ago

ae235

Thanks, did you just use the dilution rate as per the instructions? And how did you apply it?
I wasn't exact tbh just made sure it was nice and soapy, I used one of them pump garden sprayers, gave it a good scrub with the brush then washed it down with the customers garden hose then a rinse with pure

Just be careful if it’s a tinted or self cleaning roof as you can damage them with chemicals and leave permanent  streaks. I won’t use any chemicals on them as just not worth the risk imo

Just be careful if it’s a tinted or self cleaning roof as you can damage them with chemicals and leave permanent  streaks. I won’t use any chemicals on them as just not worth the risk imo
Thanks, I'm not 100% sure. I'll get the TFR and sprayer for future use anyway and see what it's like when I get there Monday 

Back