Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vacing gutters in the rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Normally ide take day off but I’m backlogged at the minute been like it all summer currently booked up 5 weeks in advance for pressure washing and gutter cleaning Saturdays week days flat out on glass witch I’m also behind on ?‍♂️ hopefully lose a bit of work over winter as work life balance is off for what I want looking to slow up next year

Better being safe than sorry! Just one thing, always fully unreel your extension cable as having it coiled up while using it can cause a fire!
Had that once before when a coustomer had extion out cat flap he didn’t uncoil it and hover cut out i thault blue a fuse switch off checked it over then worked again then cut out again ? looked through cat flap and saw the issue nitemare as had to stop and come back to finish job as they went out for few hours ?‍♂️

Normally ide take day off but I’m backlogged at the minute been like it all summer currently booked up 5 weeks in advance for pressure washing and gutter cleaning Saturdays week days flat out on glass witch I’m also behind on ?‍♂️ hopefully lose a bit of work over winter as work life balance is off for what I want looking to slow up next year
Know how you feel. Moment you finish a job they add another bit on thinking you will be over the moon.

Spinaclean got a new industrial vac coming out. Higher airflow but lower water lift compared with the old one. £4200 with poles..... Think they upgraded the smaller ones as well.

Spinaclean got a new industrial vac coming out. Higher airflow but lower water lift compared with the old one. £4200 with poles..... Think they upgraded the smaller ones as well.
I know it's another £1500 but for that money it's far better to get the Inteceptor. You save time and money, no generator required, as well as it's an easy 1 man operation. Hard work for 1 man, on big jobs, to keep moving 80kg generators around.

I know it's another £1500 but for that money it's far better to get the Inteceptor. You save time and money, no generator required, as well as it's an easy 1 man operation. Hard work for 1 man, on big jobs, to keep moving 80kg generators around.
I don't really need one at moment. I couldn't get the interceptor in my van.

@tench0771 this is a great idea. Can I ask how you find using the numatic vacuum please? I used to work for a German industrial equipment company years ago and they always loved the build and quality of numatic vacuums.
Hi mate it’s been fantastic in fact so good I would buy another tomorrow if it got stolen I have had some really tough jobs and it’s never let me down good suction and nice and compact in the van highly recommend it mine the streamline one same as grippa think it’s only 1200w but it has as much suction as my mates 3000 w one he had but he burnt out a few motors mine are original motets still going strong ?

Hi mate it’s been fantastic in fact so good I would buy another tomorrow if it got stolen I have had some really tough jobs and it’s never let me down good suction and nice and compact in the van highly recommend it mine the streamline one same as grippa think it’s only 1200w but it has as much suction as my mates 3000 w one he had but he burnt out a few motors mine are original motets still going strong ?
@tench0771 that's brilliant. I've always rated the numatic stuff and if you ever see places like McDonalds and similar they use numatic everything - vacuums, cleaning trolleys, floor cleaners etc. Glad it works that well and we'll done again on the canopy idea. It may have been raining but at least you go home with money in your pocket ?

Latest Posts

Back