Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van and Leaking Water

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Math

Hi Everyone,

Each morning I open my van door a water comes out. Not a huge amount but quite a bit.

I can't figure out wear the leaks are coming from.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ive had it all . Any fittings with a drip . Put a dry rag under your Pump Strainers . check for wet. Check all hose and water connections for wetness . Pole hose to Reel hose connector.
Elbow Swivell on Reel.
Have you decent hozelocks Plastic or Brass from tool station Screwfix Brass ones
Check Reel hose may have a tiny hole anywhere along the hose

I use dry scrims under these when checking . Any damp shows straight up against the colour of the scrim
Good Luck

Theres a big relief when you find it . Something Stupid you could have fixed ages ago

We had this happen a few months ago,I put scrims under the hose connections and round the hose reel and took the poles out over night turned out we had a really small crack in the bottom corner of our tank.
Hope you sort it out soon. ??

Hi Everyone,

Each morning I open my van door a water comes out. Not a huge amount but quite a bit.

I can't figure out wear the leaks are coming from.

Any ideas?

Thanks
im sure if anyone out and about in Peterborough near you when out will take a look have a look 4 you

Hi leaks are frustrating I’m on the outskirts of Peterborough if you want to come over and I will have a look just let me know

Back