Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van mounted systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Makes perfect sense I only have a few jobs but a one I have to walk thru the house and another down small alley way.

Thanks again.

You want a split charge relay it will charge your second battery off the main battery as you drive.

And if you don't want to diy the facelift compact isn't the best as you have to install it yourself.

Grippa will come to your house and install it on your drive or you can take it to them.

nearly £2000 just for the 300 litre tank and installation, sorry can't justify that looks good quality and I'm sure it is, can get the compact 325 with electric hose for £650 less, even if I pay a mechanic to install will still be quids in as its only a delivery system.

Going to upgrade my static RO tank so I can transfer from that to van seems to be my best option atm.

Love the split relay idea.

Thanks.

thing I find funny is that people spend loads on these to look the part yet skimp on the rest of the inside of the van buy painting it with cheap **** protaccoat and not pay out for something that works like speed liner ect ect

Latest Posts

Back