Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van payload weight help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Was better with my vivaro never had to worry about it but lease was up so went back I should Av bought same size van instead of downsizing this time didn’t think it though properly maybe will fill tank to 400ltr instead of 500 
One thing you must never do is beat yourself up for making what appears to be a wrong choice. I've made them; lots of them. We have all made them. Hindsight is a marvelous thing. Some mistakes will cost a lot to rectify, while others need to run their course. The main thing is to learn from them.

You can't buy experience. You can ask others for their opinions and then its up to you on how to proceed with what's right for you.

Personally I regret replacing by SWB Citroen Relay with a swb Peugeot Boxer. I really need more space and that's important for me. But if I had a LWB then I could well regret it as parking would be more difficult. If I can't get parked up then I can't do the job.

if you have the vehicle owners manual it's listed within specification 
Always best to go off of VIN plate. Owners manual will have all the variants in. It’s the difference between the GVW (gross vehicle weight and unladen weight. The top two numbers on the vin plate. In your case 950kg. 

Always best to go off of VIN plate. Owners manual will have all the variants in. It’s the difference between the GVW (gross vehicle weight and unladen weight. The top two numbers on the vin plate. In your case 950kg. 
No that’s wrong. 2nd one is gross train weight. 

Back