Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van stolen

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi
had my van stolen last night silver transit high roof along with new backpack and pole if you are offered any stuff could you please let me know and also does anyone have a backpack and pole I could buy at a decent price or lend until I get order some
thanks
Sean

Hi
had my van stolen last night silver transit high roof along with new backpack and pole if you are offered any stuff could you please let me know and also does anyone have a backpack and pole I could buy at a decent price or lend until I get order some
thanks
Sean
Ahh mate gutted for you. I have an old 17foot ova 8 you could have its a little battered but still works not sure how much it would cost for postage though as I live in dorset. You can have it if you want

Sorry to here this hope you get it back quickly and un damaged , to be fair if you order a pole today from the likes of Gardiner’s you should have it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest , probably quicker that us trying to send one to you , let us know how it goes ?

Ahh mate gutted for you. I have an old 17foot ova 8 you could have its a little battered but still works not sure how much it would cost for postage though as I live in dorset. You can have it if you want
Thank you so much I will inquire of the cost for postage and get back to you unless I can find one more local but really appreciate your offer

Latest Posts

Back