Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Windy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Danny

Hi all,

I've recently lost my job and I'm hoping to start up a window cleaning round, I've been cleaning for friends and family for about a year now and i do enjoy it

I am a little nervous canvassing but i have to do it, I'm sure once i knock a few ill be ok, I'm in no position at the moment to pay for for someone to canvass for me

What days times would you start canvassing?

Would you canvass on a Sunday?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum .

I find knocking on evenings and weekends are the best for success rates but saying that i have gotten a few knovking in the day too .

Evening are best buddy, between 6 and 8pm. Yeah Sundays are fine, but again I personally would keep it to the evenings.

Might be an idea to get some vista print business cards and pop them through the ones you don't get in.

Evenings 6-8

You could canvass commercial during the day,

I wouldn't canvass on a Sunday tho, a Saturday would be better if you can?

Thats great i will give it a go Evenings 6-8

I do have some business cards to take with me, fingers crossed

Cheers for the advice i do appreciate it

Nervous is normal, regardless of the situation, if you haven't done it before you will be, natures way, just go for it, as above once you have done a few you will be flying. Motivation is the one to master in this game. /emoticons/wink.png

Your like me, i was a bit nervous and had to do it ! i got over 70 customers out of it within 6 weeks !

You can do it if your determined

I canvass between 5-8

Latest Posts

Back