Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagtail Launch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So are you more or less ladderless bingo with a wagtail on a pole? Christopher dawber is the kiddy with the wagtail. If I could master that I wouldn't even think of ladders or wfp. A trad pole bucket wagtail few more bits n bob n ya could walk to work lol

People who can't master the technique of using a Wagtail often spurt out comments like the ones above.
Don't have to prove anything to you mate.

Each to there own with the waggy tail.

If you want to order cheap kit then its up to you.

why do people get all up tight about people's opinions, some like them, some don't.
Not getting uptight, just saying how it is.

Fair enough if it was the Wagtail at fault.

Why can't people be honest with themselves and say, that they can't get used to the technique required to use a Wagtail.

To say that a Wagtail or any product belongs down a tip is laughable, when it is the user who is at fault.

All this bickering, and I only wanted to know when the Wagtail first appeared. It's all a matter of personal preference whether or not you like, or can use, a Wagtail, nobody is right or wrong.

I cannot use or get use to a wagtail. Imagine it's a great bit of kit if you can master it but I can't.

The videos I've watched I can't believe they do with a wagtail. A window above a connie with the pole bending to me cannot make it clean without some marks. But congrats to those that can.

I wish I could.

Back