Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wagtail quality

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mmmmm, I don't do cut/bend or stick screws in them.

Been doing it this way now for along while.........

For the 'Dog Earing', I use the Green Unger Plastic Clips. I insert these on the top-side of the rubber, doing this will stiffen the corners of the rubber giving you the dog-eared effect.....but with less wear on the corners of the rubber compared to cutting/bending the channel. Another added bonus of using the clips, is that they keep the rubber in place nice and tight......

At first I used to use the 'Cable-Tie' method, they worked just as good, but found they were a bit small and awkward to push-in.

Here they are /emoticons/smile.png........

http://www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/unger-plastic-clips-848-p.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
wagtail has allowed my biz to grow faster than it ever would using a fixed squeegee . i use the blue ribbon 14 inch as my main and its tough as old boots . each of my crew has one and in the van a rack of em mounted to one side ,in the various small sizes, could not work without em

Well yous guys have experienced good things with ya wagtail and I havent even cleaned a window yet cus I am 2 busy sooo hopefully in the new year I will have good things too:D

:confused: Not sure what you mean Herman.

I only use the 'Fanning Technique', so when I move squeegee to the R/H side that will be the 'leading edge' of the squeegee......but, when I then move the squeegee to the L/H side that will be the 'leading edge' :confused:.

It's not hard to confuse me Herman /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/smile.png.

Latest Posts

Back