Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Walked off a job today.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My favourite one is coming up in September. It’s called Folkestone Skabour.

A load of us have booked in Burstins hotel which is totally dedicated to ska for four days.

All four pubs on the front have two tone bands or dj’s for four days as well.

Been going these for years. It’s a massive gathering of REAL skins, not those racist retards from the eighties. Never seen a hint of trouble there.

Also Got London ska festival in December. A boat up the Thames with a ska dj ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go .... 

http://www.pawservices.co.uk/about-us/faqs/ a company in swindon that cleans mess from gardens similar to a window round also there was news reports of a guy in America doing who if i remeber right turned it into a million dollar business  ?
A friend of mine started doing this in 2014. I built him a website and helped him advertise. He had 60 or so customers on weekly and fortnightly cycles in the space of a few months and then one day he just stopped, said he couldn't be bothered, bored of the smell of sh1t. He was called Poopyscoop, sold it on to a lad in Cricklade which is near Swindon, wonder if it's the same business renamed.

A friend of mine started doing this in 2014. I built him a website and helped him advertise. He had 60 or so customers on weekly and fortnightly cycles in the space of a few months and then one day he just stopped, said he couldn't be bothered, bored of the smell of sh1t. He was called Poopyscoop, sold it on to a lad in Cricklade which is near Swindon, wonder if it's the same business renamed.
They say where theres muck theres brass I suppose.?

Back