Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanted - Window Cleaning round - WFP - Surrey - Reigate, Dorking, Cobham, Guildford, Leatherhead areas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gilesz

Hello,

I am 49 and interested in a completely new business business venture - I recently sold my business and I am looking to do something totally different. I have been researching and experimenting for some time and I am now ready to start a WFP cleaning business. However I am also open to buying a round to hit the ground running. Looking for premium/high end average price per house, since the areas I am targeting are affluent areas. Good IT systems, with all customers tracked in crm/booking systems - emails/phone numbers etc - easy automated billing - DD, bank transfer payments etc all set up - opportunity to grow into 2 to 4 man operation with time. Looking for a 'short hand over' period , where thee owner will work with me on customer visits on the round, to train me up on the kit -also so I can quickly learn and experience different scenarios and challenges and the best way to respond.

Thanks

Giles

Back