Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Was Due A Custy Like This.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its up to them but what would you rather do spend £3 for an official letter and get the £10 + £3 for the cost of the letter

Or just automatically write the £10 off without even trying ?

I know what I would do but if your well off enough to just go round doing free cleans then why on earth are you a window cleaner ?

Yes I have been successful in recouping lost earnings .

The last count I recovered around £400 over my first year of window cleaning .

J D I would just move on every now and then you come across these xxxxx

There loss mate still boils you. There is point getting into bother over £20

WE COLLECT BUSINESS TO BUSINESS DEBTS IN ENGLAND WALES SCOTLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Or did you miss the small print on the front page in big fo letter :Image13:
Yes take no notice of it they still send the damn letter .

What is this are you trying to belittle me or something ??? Are you trying to prove something ???

Don't use the information if you don't wish to but don't knock it unless you have tried it !

It's simple really .

Your always the same , always putting doubt in peoples posts if you know any better lets hear your two pennies worth eh ?

If you don't have anything constructive to post then don't bother posting at all !

Al I can say is anyone wanting to spend money, time and effort trying to recover just a £20 debt must be crazy

Sorry but do you not know what no recoverable cost mean?

It actually means you could end up spending more money than what the original debt amount is worth you are trying to recover..

Also you recover the costs from tbe customer !

So go figure you idiot !!!

We all have our own opinions on how to handle situations in life but that's no excuse for calling people idiots.

So put the handbags down and chill out.

2 can play that game...

I recommend calling when they are not in, old app sleeve and some of your cooking oil, cooking oil works wonders on the glass if you just leave it on

I'm assuming that amount was from bad paying customers then in your situation seems to have been worthwhile.

May I ask how many ppl did you have to send letters too to recoup £400?

Also how much money did you pay out and not get back?

If anyone says the debt is under dispute after receiving a letter then what happens next as it's just your word against theirs?

Yes I have been successful in recouping lost earnings .

The last count I recovered around £400 over my first year of window cleaning .

I've a strict process for no payment, I send three letters, the last one says ill pass it on to debt recovery agent and then it gets passed to a debt recovery agent.

You do NOT need a written contract, you ha a verbal contract with them which is more than enough, especially with the text message

So what would happen if say for an example you cleaned someone’s car then they refused to pay because they accused you of scratching it or was not happy for any other reason?

Disputes can happen so how would you deal with an unhappy customer that refuses to pay?.

smurf your like a nagging old wife shut up and do something constructive you make my eyes hurt is there anyway of blocking on here?

Must admit I'm a bit of a wind up merchant... I'm sorry lads if I have wound anyone up

I will try and be a good boy from now on

:Image13: You defo get a point for that one and Tuffers too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back