Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waste water from ro systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tds meter im using is one that i got with my di version so probably not the best. 
I would strongly recommend getting an industry standard TDS tester even if you consider it as a spare and also to cross reference your test results 

Many cheap amazon, Ebay and bundled package deals don't include quality testers.

Here's a link for Daqua, Doug supports and adds great advice to this page so supporting him with a purchase is worth it.

This is what to look for 

https://www.daqua.co.uk/testmeters.htm

20211112_101618.jpg

No it wasn’t that was the pro 6 never did  take off 
Didn't Ionics call it a Robac (or a similar sounding name)?

Lee Pryor once mentioned he was using one in one of his videos, as he was and still is very involved with Ionic products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Ionics call it a Robac (or a similar sounding name)?

Lee Pryor once mentioned he was using one, and he was and still is very involved with Ionic products.
Yes it was called that , it never really took off the filters needed replacing very frequently and as per ionics were very expensive ??? the pro 5 was there best selling system at the time we have 4 of them now .

Back