Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Truckcab79

I love a bit of pressure washing but partly because I don’t do loads of it. It’s just a sideline. The handful of jobs I’ve got booked for regulars I’ve just been pushing back, but got me thinking. If it’s your main business doesn’t the cr@p weather we’re having scupper your business entirely or do you have enough commercial / regular stuff that it makes no real difference? I’m pushing mine back telling clients theres no point cleaning their patio if they’re not going to enjoy it any time soon but if I wasn’t driving it I’d assume they’d say the same.

I love a bit of pressure washing but partly because I don’t do loads of it. It’s just a sideline. The handful of jobs I’ve got booked for regulars I’ve just been pushing back, but got me thinking. If it’s your main business doesn’t the cr@p weather we’re having scupper your business entirely or do you have enough commercial / regular stuff that it makes no real difference? I’m pushing mine back telling clients theres no point cleaning their patio if they’re not going to enjoy it any time soon but if I wasn’t driving it I’d assume they’d say the same.

Wouldn't worry about the weather. Get out and get the jobs done. "If it ain't raining it ain't training"

I sub out my pressure washing jobs. The guy who does it actually prefers doing them when it’s raining

Wouldn't worry about the weather. Get out and get the jobs done. "If it ain't raining it ain't training"

Rain doesn’t bother me. It’s more a case of clients not wanting to get the patio ready for summer until they’re sure the weather has turned for the better. Same with driveways plus I want them to dry so I can re-sand. Ideally next day latest.

Back