Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Davidburnleyservices

Does anyone have Websites?
    And if so does it bring much work in as i have been told to get a nice Website, like of Vista print which is quiet cheap to run.

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Stay away from Vista There robbing *****!.

Vista print give your business a bad image (in my opinion) all there templates have been used millions of times. There is a lot of sites about that are the same. You want something unique. If your site has been SEO then you should do well from it. Ive made more money from my site than Ive paid for it and Ive not even had it a year yet. A few months at most.

My site is in my sig. They guy that made it is on this forum to he does a good deal and makes really nice looking sites.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You don't need a fancy looking site as even a basic site will generate business if you get the seo sorted.

Mind you Iain will disagree no dought :D

I for one have had great success from building my own websites which costs nothing to host at http://www.000webhost.com/
    Just get yourself a domain name from lcn.com which are cheap as chips then simply change the dns to your 000.webhost.com new domain account. If you don't no code then you can build sites using there own website builder. Simples...

4. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

We've got a reasonable amount of work from our site - about 2 or 3 a month i'd say on average. Made it myself, it's just a wordpress theme...

5. deno

deno Active Member

what does SEO mean?

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Search engine optimised, theres a fair bit to it and I think Iain explains it better than me if he's around.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

8. deno

deno Active Member

Cheers Dodger

9. deno

deno Active Member

Thanks Smurf

Thats a great Link, I've bookmarked that for future reference, currently having a website built, i've outsourced it to a guy in india, $500 us
    so far he's done a good job, we'll see what the final products like!

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one deno,... ;)

Advertisement