Went Canvasing Today After The England Game For 20 Mins

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Jun 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Targetted a new estate but it only had like 12 houses in total !

And all of them were empty accept 2,3 houses... and 2 people said we already got 1 someone beat u 2 it 1 man said i said okay lol

1 women said yes please i said £7.00 ... she goes i got a offer of £4.00 i go i do the frames and sills and doors she goes yeah he does the doors aswell i go mmm... well your better of going with him then :rolleyes: lol

Im going canvassing tomorrow and ill be targeting a good few estates :D

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

ha ha ha .

I done an estate i canvassed a couple of weeks back today i had 2 houses on there booked in as soon as i started the 1st house the neighbour next door wanted theres doing so i done it .
    But what got me was a lady came out and said how much do you charge so i told her and she said wow thats cheap i got a window cleaner and he chrges x ammount for windows and x ammount to do doors and frames aswell .

But get this right I spoke to her the same time i canvassed the rest and she said il let ya know .
    STFU woman I'm not coming back to do yours .

Also i had another house booked in on the same estate i knocked the door said to the bloke i have come to do your windows he said " 2 weeks " I said well i can do you every 2 weeks if you like ( its a 12 quid house ) he said " no can you come back in 2 weeks as they are going to get dirty again if you do them today " so i turned around and walked off .
    At this point I thought screw you mate then he knocked the window and said can you do them then I thought jeez man make ya damn mind up .

3. harunh

harunh Legend

I dont knock on peoples doors when i go to clean them lol... just get in their and clean then when u finished then knock on the door for payment

simple :rolleyes:

4. Masons

Masons Guru

I got a new customer today, £12.00, about 15-20mins.

Cannot complain about that.
    Got her number too so I can always make sure she's in for collecting haha

5. harunh

harunh Legend

I always ask for my customers numbers :D out of 55 customers i got 46/55 :D

And i should have more... because the first day i canvassed i never asked for any numbers :rolleyes: lol

1 or 2 people didnt want to give me their number their said :| lmaoo...

1 women didnt even want to give me her name ! so i put her on my round and called her no name

lol

6. Paul

Paul Guest

I goes she goes I goes he goes, H you crack me up lol

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Maybe it's clint eastwoods mum. Is that it for our bedtime story's to***ht H lol.

Advertisement