Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp camera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I spent 5 hours on that poxy job. 2 hours to clear all guttering then 3 to clean all the plastics. Mind you that's setting up, packing away and a few tea breaks in between. Well I don't want to do it too quick now do I /emoticons/biggrin.png

Any of you use a gopro for wfp window cleaning?

I was thinking it might come in handy to see what I'm doing especially on 1st floor and above glass, frames & sills

What do you think?
Iv been thinking of a GoPro for doing solar panels on roofs with a gooseneck...can’t see any disadvantage of having one mate.

This post is over 6 years old , and technology has improved greatly in that time , but go pro cameras are very good 
I knew it was old because @Smurf has posted on the thread. I know he upset a few but he had made some good points on some of his posts which I found helpful and informative.

Any of you use a gopro for wfp window cleaning?

I was thinking it might come in handy to see what I'm doing especially on 1st floor and above glass, frames & sills

What do you think?
Thats why water fed poles were invented and trads use ladders. With respect this is craziest comment I've seen to date on here 

Back