Wfp Complaints !

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by All Round Cleaning, Aug 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Ok then I go to a customers today start talking to him saying
    " I'm going to be using the wfp to clean your upstairs and doing the bottoms as normal "
    Yeah no probs he goes , but how are you going to do the sills ? I say I got this sill brush and it will clean them no probs . Ok he goes .

I go round the side start cleaning away do 3 windows then go onto the front while the sides are dripping dry .
    All of a sudden he comes running out wooooo wooooo wooooo what the hell are you doing ????
    I say I'm cleaning your windows like I said !
    He goes oh no your not have you seen what your doing , erm yes I'm cleaning ya windows

Nah he says your not doing them like that your getting my house " WET "
    Jeez man your house gets wet every time it bloody rains ya effin divvy .

Any ways a long chat later trying to explain wfp to him we decide to do trad ffs .

He reckons if he wanted his windows cleaNed by wfp he would go out and buy a jet wash and do them himself !!! Wtf ok mate you carry on thinking that .

Anyways rant over .

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

It's frightening to think how many there are like that, it's like spot the sane person

3. Honestcleaning

Honestcleaning Well-Known Member

He'd clearly been taking mind expanding drugs!!!

TBH, for me its all about how it is explained, I was at a neighbours the other day..... not trying to sell him a service.... just explaining the process and he was well impressed...............

Some people will never get it.........

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Luckily I have no customers like this and had no complaints at all when I started doing pole upstairs. Most people are amazed with my new piece of kit!

5. Honestcleaning

The older women appear to love it when i get my pole out and lob it round their windows! :lol:

6. dfw2020wc

dfw2020wc Grand Master

Had a guy (crazy, old and a bit power hungry), his second home was up in the mountains of Colorado. The house was done trad, lots of glass overlooking a nice deck, overlooking the canyon. My first time up there with my old boss and another worker, kicks the other guy out of his house because he is following him from window to window saying he is using to much water to clean the interiors. It is to cold out to do exteriors at that time so the other guy has a break in the work truck for an hour or two. When it came to cleaning the exterior around the deck, he starts raising a fuss about water drips on the deck. Place some towels on the deck to catch drips like we would inside the house and he chills out. Wound up doing the home many times with the boss, but the other guy was never allowed to work there again. He chilled out over the years as long as he saw that you had your towels out and just using the right amount of water.

7. Paul

Paul Guest

i had a email about a week ago this is what it said, Hello Paul, I will no longer need your services but thank you, my husband has bought a soft sweeping brush and a long hose so he is going to do them from now on lmao i cant wait for the email to say thats he has made a rite mess, ppm up here 115.

8. Honestcleaning

Oh dear!

Like i said earlier..... its all about education customers. I always point out..... before water goes onto their windows, there is an 8hr purification process..... they then realise that this is something special!!!!

9. Paul

Paul Guest

i did explain this to her as i do with all my custys, but i think he husband knew better FOOL lol

10. Honestcleaning

What a clown! You can just see the bloke celotaping the brush to his hose! Sweet god!!

Advertisement