Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Membrane question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Aqua

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and wfp window cleaning.

I'm just trying to set up my ro system and got my 40 40 membrane but noticed at one end of it there is a rubber seal right the way round sitting in a groove however at the other end it is just an empty groove with no seal.

Is this correct should there only be a seal on one end? Or is there one missing?

Thanks everyone great forum by the way.

Only meant to be one mate. Make sure when it goes into the housing that seal is at the correct end and the seal should push back as it enters the housing to create a perfect seal /emoticons/wink.png

Lovely thanks mate for replying so quick I've just started this and been having a bit of a mare setting up. My brand new hose seems to be duff as well somehow

Lovely thanks mate for replying so quick I've just started this and been having a bit of a mare setting up. My brand new hose seems to be duff as well somehow
What's wrong with it?

Its a 6mm one it seems like the hose itself has a blockage or had collapsed inside? My water to the pole was just dying to a trickle and controller kept going de. Borrowed another reel and its fine with that. So I plugged mine straight onto the garden tap and switched it on and its like a trickle coming through. I unreeled it all to check for kinks and took connector off the end and its the same.

Made my first day a nightmare . I will phone them up tomorrow and get it changed as it's brand new. So do you think 6mm is fine then as I was thinking of trying 8mm instead.

Latest Posts

Back